Friday, December 12, 2014

Confused


Confused

Hmm... what to write about today? Well... I don't really want to talk much about people on these blogs because I don't want to start drama or seem two-faced or, hurt anybody but, this kind of wouldn't hurt anybody...


So... there is this girl who I see almost every morning... she's so pretty, funny, and kind of this awkwardness to her which makes her extremely cute!! I wish she could be mine... I just... I do and I don't fear rejection... If I asked her out I wouldn't mind if she said "no"... but, it would be the reasons behind the answer "no". Also what if I am friend-zoned again. It's not like me and her are close now but, what if she doesn't want to be friends with me at all after this? What the fuck am I talking about? She will never want to be with a person like me and even if she did her friend(s) won't let her... and my friends probably wouldn't even care.








No comments:

Post a Comment