Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Why!?!?

Why!?!?


 Yesterday I was like literally crying in class during my 3rd Period. I was just so unbelievably upset! I keep thinking of my crush and all the pros and all the cons... and just myself and her. Like why am I so obsessed with her?! I don't want to be but, I am! Then later last night I just lied there in my bed and cried plus had a few dark thoughts. Like one part of me just wants to jump in and be cocky and won't take no for an answer and then the there side of me wants to wait and be considerate. I'm literally crying trying to write this. I'm not a bad person... I'm not the best person... and I'm damn sure not the best of looking but, I'm am damn sure good of taking care of the one's that I care about. If me and my crush did go out I would take a bullet for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment